Geologist, under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar, Class-1, Gujarat State Service (GPSC/201819/76) Call Letter
Post:- Geologist, under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar, Class-1, Gujarat State Service
Department:- Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar Department
Description / Duties:-
All the duties and responsibilities of Geologist, under Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply & Kalpasar, Class-1, Gujarat State Service
PayScale:- Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade pay- Rs. 6600)
Probation:- 2 years
Minimum Age: Must have completed 21 years on last date of Advertisement
Maximum Age: Must not have completed 42 years on the last date of Advertisement Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application.
Download Call letter: Click Here
1. Possess a post graduate degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geotechnical Engineering with atleast second class obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as an University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or Possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
2. Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
3. Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Out of above mentioned post no post is reserved for Physically Disabled Candidates. But those Candidates who have H.H. (Hearing Handicapped) disability with 40% or above and up to 100% or OA or OL can apply. The candidates possessing other than the
(i) Have about five years’ experience on the post not below the rank of Junior Geologist, Class-III, in the subordinate services, under the Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpasar Department; or
(ii) Have about five years’ experience in the field of Engineering Geology with specific reference to foundation work of dams, powerhouses and similar heavy structures bridges or Geo Hydrology related to Ground Water Investigation and assessment including experience in formulating schemes on Ground Water and Tube well projects in the Government or Local Bodies or Government Undertakings Board or Corporation or Limited Company established under the Companies Act, 2013 or University or Non-Government Organization on the post which can be considered equivalent to the post not below the rank of rank of Junior Geologist, Class-III, in the subordinate services, under the Narmada, Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpasar Department
Any Other Conditions:-
(1) Candidates shall carefully read Advertisement no.and Name of post before Applying online. Candidates shall confirm the application only after verifying the details filled in the application form.
(2) any request or representation to correct any error or omission in the confirmed online application, or information filled in by the Candidate shall not be accepted.
(3) Incas of more than one online application made by the candidate only the latest conformed application will be considered by the commission.For candidates belonging to unreserved category the last confirmed application with fees will be considered by the Commission.
(4) Candidates shall keep ready the certificates required in case of eligibility for interview in the order mentioned in general instructions).